John Miller, DMD
I love my patients, so much so that I came out of retirement for them! I love the challenging cases, but never turn away the straightforward! The bottom line is that I absolutely want the best for every patient, regardless of their need or situation. My work allows me to go home every day and feel good knowing that I’ve helped people.
Education and Continuing Education
- Birmingham-Southern College — Bachelor of Science in Biology — 1983
- University of Alabama School of Dentistry — Doctorate of Dental Medicine — 1987
- University of British Columbia School of Dentistry — Diploma in Periodontology — 1989
I am always trying to learn. My patients deserve the best, most predictable treatment available, and the only way to ensure that is to read all the latest research and attend as many national and international specialty conferences as I can.
In addition to continuing my own education, I have been a part-time faculty member of the University of Alabama School of Dentistry periodontology department. I have also sponsored numerous study clubs and have lectured regionally on various topics in periodontology and implantology.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Florida Dental Association
- Northwest District Dental Association
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
Outside the Office
I have a beautiful, kind, and artistic wife, Kim, who always supports me with love. Kim and I share our lives with Hemi the wonder dog. Hemi is our standard poodle, whose favorite activities are helping me take fish off the lure and chasing birds across the mudflats of St. Joe Bay.
If I’m not in the office, you can most likely find me on a boat. I am diligently trying to catch and release every trout, redfish, and flounder in northwest Florida.